Fantastic hotel for one week stay in Koh Samui for our family. We stayed in the garden resort area. We hesitated a little first because the road crossing issue, but in the end it was better: without the sea view, but the garden pool is awesome, and all the area is more quiet, surrounded by a rich local vegetation. The position, the rooms, the staff, the food ( what a breakfast!!!), I can say nothing than excellent! This the resort we'll come back to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand