We stayed at the Amari Palm reef over new years eve 2011/12. We booked a standard room but asked for a poolside one on the upper level with a balcony.
The rooms were nicely appointed, the location is fine. The pools are good. There is a small gym (which could use an upgrade). Service was average, nothing exceptional... Buffet breakfast is excellent.
The Gala dinner was ok... A bit over kill with the dancing ladyboys though... it was fun for the first 20minutes but it just went on and on and on... I made it to 12.15 and then I went to bed as I was a bit bored... The fire show was pretty cool though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand