“The one and only you should go in ko samui!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Timmy's Masshneider Tailor

Timmy's Masshneider Tailor
38 / 44 Moo 3, Chaweng Beach Road | Besides Mercure Tana Hotel, Chaweng, Bophut, Ko Samui 84320, Thailand
+66 81 892 8923
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Shopping in Chaweng
5.0 of 5 stars 229 Reviews
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: WE OFFER FREE PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL / PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY BY CALLING US. Established since 1984, we pride ourself in being one of the leading custom tailor shops in Koh Samui.We specialize in making clothes for both men and woman such as suits, dresses, shirts, tuxedos etc in the best quality fabric such as cashmere, thai silk, linen, wool, for all occasions.Our team consists of dedicated, experienced professionals who understand the customers need.We provide customers with high quality tailor made clothes that suit their taste. Years of experience, strong base of repeat customers, professional service, quality workmanship and reasonable pricesmake us one of the leaders in bespoke clothes. Our Thai tailors provide high quality craftsmanship day in day out, compared to the best. Our range of materials allows us to design and prepare, hand crafted tailored garments using the finest fabrics for every occasion.We speak ENGLISH, GERMAN, THAI.
Turku, Finland
“The one and only you should go in ko samui!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I was about to go to spent nine days in koh samui with my friends. Before the trip I had decided to get tailored suit during my stay. And so I made little research on the internet about tailors in samui. Timmys tailor was the only one that popped up with five stars in every site (plus they have their own site), soI decided that i should at least pay a visit.

Before going to timmys my friends and I visited some other tailor shops and I have to say. Those place were really crappy. When we finally entered timmys, I have to say, it was the best customers service we got during our stay in ko samui. They did not want to push anything, over sell and so on. Everything went so smooth.. and so i got my own tailored suit from timmys.

Timmys definatelly lived up to is reputation! Thank you.

Melbourne, Australia
“The only Tailor you should see.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

The one thing about Chaweng Beach is there are a lot of tailors who haggle you and don't leave you alone even when you see them the next day and have told them no thanks. Timmy's is not like that, they are not even outside on the footpath trying to get business, business goes to them because of the quality and the service! Ash is very good at his job and the inital measurements were over so quickly and then, 1 fitting and you are done ready to pick up 2 days after being measured. And i even got to meet Timmy himself which was cool!

I chose timmy's because of Trip Advisor and I am glad I did, the shirts and pants that I had made for work are of the highest quality and the material is amazing.

Thanks again guys and I will be in touch via email.

cheers

Jared

PS they also give you water which is awesome after walking the long hot street :)

Visited November 2013
“Best Tailor in Koh Samui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Booked a holiday to Thailand and decided the top thing on the to do list was to have a suit made. Did a load of research and Timmy's came out head and shoulders above the rest. Went the first week of our holiday and Ash could not do enough for us. I wanted a casual jacket made and ended up with a new suit, two shirts and a Winter coat as well. My husband had a three piece suit and two shirts made. The service was second to none, they couldn't do enough for us even when I kept adding on more items! I would highly recommend if you are that way on that a trip to Timmy's is a MUST! Do not be tempted by anyone else promising suits in 24hrs you will not get the quality and service. Looking forward to a return visit and the good thing now is all the details are held on file so you can order before you go. We can not thank Timmy and all his staff enough for their help and look forward to seeing them again.

Visited October 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

It looks like I followed a number of people to Timmy's after some very good reviews, I can honestly say this was one of the easiest and trouble free ways of buying a tailor made suit. Ash dealt with me on the first, second and final fitting. Nothing was too much trouble for him. A must for anyone who is looking to buy tailor made clothing. The suit was even delivered to my hotel before my departure. Great Quality and fantastic service.

Kranzberg, Germany
“Customer for the third Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Again this year we had cloth made at Timmy's Tailor in Chaweng. This time he made for me a summer linnen jacket and a shirt, for my wife two blouses and a skirt. The making quality is excellent. as well is their service. Our hotel was not in Chaweng, so he came to pick us up in the hotel for selection of pattern and fabric. For fitting he came to our hotel. Prices are very reasonable. The previous year I had a Jacket and shirts made by Timmy's For the jacket, I had a specific fabric in mind that I had not found in Europe. After two days, Timmy's had found it and I got exactely what I wanted!
My wife and I can highly Timmy's, after beeing their customer for three years in a row.

Visited February 2013