The hotel was less than what we had expected in regards to previous comments. We were offered a room on the ground level which you can see everyone walk by there were also at least 10 mosquitos in the room when we arrived. We asked to be moved to a higher floor which was better. Breakfast was alright, nothing special, The location on the beach was nice and close to a few good restaurants which were very close. Staff were not that helpful when asking for recommendations on restaurants in the area. We also had a late flight and asked for a late check out and was told we couldn't as they had guest coming into that room however, the hotel was not full. It rained the day we were leaving so we had nowhere to go for 6 hours! All in all it was an o.k hotel however, the other hotels we stayed in when in thailand were better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the intoxicating blend of a luxurious, yet spirited, lifestyle resort with Koh Samui’s wildly beautiful beaches at akyra Chura Samui. Perfect for honeymoons, relaxation or just for rekindling your romance with travel, 61 stylish suites and rooms designed with exceptionally comfortable beds, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Akyra Chura Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akyra Chura Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Akyra Chura Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand