Very quiet, peacefull hotel in the noorth of Chaweng Beach. Just 10 minutes walk to the center of Chaweng where you can find the noise, the shops and the bars.
Great atmosphere for relaxing. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. The hotel itself is very well maintained. No old paint or whatsoever. The garden/ walkingarea is also beautiful and very well maintained.
I would recommend this hotel to people (couples) who want to relax in the day and don't mind to walk a little (or take a bemo) for getting to shops etc.
We have not tried the restuarant, but it looks great and romantic in the evening on the beach.
I had a great suit made in the hotel boutique.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the intoxicating blend of a luxurious, yet spirited, lifestyle resort with Koh Samui’s wildly beautiful beaches at akyra Chura Samui. Perfect for honeymoons, relaxation or just for rekindling your romance with travel, 61 stylish suites and rooms designed with exceptionally comfortable beds, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Akyra Chura Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akyra Chura Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Akyra Chura Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand