Our family booked 3 beach front villa for 3 night in March2012. The hotel itself is quite beautiful but the service is extremely poor. On the first day, we couldn't check in in one of the room until 6 pm because the hotel cannot manage the previous guest who didn't want to check out! Then, on our last night there, we dined at their Japanese restuarant and 3 of us got food poisoning. When we insisted that they investigate what's wrong with the food, nothing happened! And the worst part is when we checked out, they mis-managed the bills and they double charged us for an extra night per room (which are 3 nights in total). After a long discussion that almost made us miss our flight, we had to let them charge our credit cards. Once we got back, we didn't heard anything from them until we called to check and they said it's their misunderstanding and they would cancel the charges. That's it! After all the troubles that they put us through, not even one decent apology from them.
So, if you plan to stay there, maybe you should think twice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the intoxicating blend of a luxurious, yet spirited, lifestyle resort with Koh Samui’s wildly beautiful beaches at akyra Chura Samui. Perfect for honeymoons, relaxation or just for rekindling your romance with travel, 61 stylish suites and rooms designed with exceptionally comfortable beds, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Akyra Chura Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akyra Chura Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Akyra Chura Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand