During our stay on 27-31 May, we were so glad that we have picked this hotel.
Well deserve the rating!
Airport transfer service: after we gone thru the immigration n luggage pick up, the driver is already standing at the pick up point waiting for us. No matter with luggage assistance, the condition of the vehicle, or driver's greeting, everything are just so good. Only 5 mins drive and we arrived at the hotel!
Hotel Lobby: nice interior design, although it not big but good enough with comfortable atmosphere, waiting area with seating and warm colors cushions. Refreshing towels and nice welcome drinks were delivered upon our arrival. However Check in time was a bit too long, took 25 mins until the whole thing is completed.
We stay at ur Grand deluxe room, it's bigger than we saw on the website, to us it's like a 1 bedroom suite, day curtain installed. Seating room with dining tables & chairs, TV with DVD players. Very impressive! Small Sofa keep slide down, not comfortable tho!
Bedroom, again is big! The bed n pillows r so so sooo comfortable. TV & DVD players are also available in the bedroom. The safe was not functioning, we told house keeping when they clean our room but no one ever follow up with that! Daily cleaning at the room: we did hav doubts whether the floor were swiped.
There were water on the floor near both bedroom and seating room window when we arrived. Not sure if it is a leak after the rain but the staff who escort us found out before we do and arranged someone to clean it right away.
Bathroom is nice with that space I don't understand why there are no bathtub on the plan when u build it. A little disappointed only 1bedroom suite have bathtub.
Big balcony but the floor was sticky.
Breakfast was not bad, i like the Fried eggs&ommelets fresh made on request.
2 mins walk to the Pool, it is small but good enough for us, very nice view facing the beach. Beach is great but not for ideal for swimming. Nice and quite location but only 15 mins walk to central.
Japanese restaurant is great, the sushi rice were abit too soft but taste very yummy especially the spicy tuna roll!
Check out procedure was simple and quick!
Overall is still very good and we did enjoy our stay with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the intoxicating blend of a luxurious, yet spirited, lifestyle resort with Koh Samui’s wildly beautiful beaches at akyra Chura Samui. Perfect for honeymoons, relaxation or just for rekindling your romance with travel, 61 stylish suites and rooms designed with exceptionally comfortable beds, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Akyra Chura Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akyra Chura Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Akyra Chura Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand