We stayed only one night in the hotel unfortunately!
The rooms were so nice that I really wanted to stay a few more days!
Rooms were big! With big cupboards and loads of storage space for luggage!
And a mid size refrigerator!
Lighting was adequate and all of it + the air conditioner was controlled by a single remote unit by the bed! It was awesome!
Unfortunately, I never got to use the room service or went to their restaurant or swimming pool! :(
Staff is good and they understand English well!
Just outside the hotel is a detailed map of the island and points of interest.
Only gripe was that probably the airconditioning unit needed servicing, as it wasnt cooling the room enough!
If I come back yo koh samui, I'll definitely consider staying at FX and would recommend it to my friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FX Resort Chaweng, Koh Samui is a well-established resort perfectly suited for a relaxing getaway. Set amidst lush tropical garden in Chaweng area, this stylishly-designed resort is near Koh Samui’s hottest spot and entertainment belt. It is situated within 5 minutes’ walking distance to the beach and is only 15 minutes drive to Koh Samui International Airport. The resort features 75 spacious guestrooms, fully equipped with all essential in-room amenities to provide most comfortable and pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Avenue Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fx Resort Chaweng Hotel Bophut
- The Avenue Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand