“Cheap and extremely cheerful” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 95 restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
“Cheap and extremely cheerful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Simple crepe place, simple review. Very varied, very tasty, very cheap crepes. On her visit we went here twice, once about 2 in the morning (I think it's open 24 hours ?) and hungover and it was just what the doctor ordered. Delightful and thrifty.

• Visited November 2011

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Adelaide, Australia
“Amazing food at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Arriving in Koh Samui, finding Ninja Crepes was on my must do list after reading other reviews. After wandering around Chaweng one day feeling a little disheartened, we were about to turn back the way we came when my partner suggested we go around one more corner. There was Ninja Crepes! I was so excited and I'm pleased to say it lived up to expectation. The building is a very simple open planned space with basic plastic chairs and toilet paper on rolls for napkins, but don't let that deter you.The food is AMAZING and so incredibly cheap! We visited a few times during our stay in Koh Samui and my partner still raves about their food! I can highly recommend the Pumpkin Curry and the Spring Rolls were an absolute winner!

Visited September 2012
Paris
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Got served very fast, great meal, really tasty, seemed fresh, cheap, big choice (even for those that like me got seak of the sweet & spicy thai food)
The design is a little cheap, more of a canteen than a restaurant.
We tried it the last day and we regretted we didn't go there more often.

Visited September 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Delicious food. Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Service with a smile. Huge selection of food and drinks on offer. Nice and cheap but great quality. We had read other TA reviews of this place so made sure we went. So glad we did. Not sure if I read in other reviews, but when you want to pay, you walk over to the counter; they won't bring the bill to you. If you want authentic Thai food at an excellent price, definitely add Ninja Crepes to your list. I am glad we did!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“The biggest prawns I have ever seen!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I were staying across the road at Buri Rasa Village and saw many a foreigners and locals dine in what appears to look more like a food hall than restaurant. The food was tasty and the servings were a little small but for the price you can afford to order more. However, when my husband chose the king prawns, the wait staff came over with what looked more like a lobster (in size) than a prawn. It was a KING prawn alright, it was the size of my hand and some! It was butterflied, battered and fried to a really lovely golden brown, and served with fresh squeezed lime juice. Amazing. It was a whole meal in itself, we had not seen a prawn that huge in our lives and I doubt we will at home.

Visited October 2012