Ok so it is 5 minutes taxi away from the nightlife and beach.. no big deal on the other hand very quiet. Beach hotels were twice the price anyway, we got a huge deluxe suite at a bargain price. well worth the money, the staff were excellent especially the little lady who works in the restaurant. I couldn't fault it really, if i had to be picky i would say that the bath and shower could have been a little cleaner that's all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaweng Lakeview Condotel is a uniquely-situated condominium hotel, and with just 22 one bedroom studio suites and one two-bedroom Penthouse is ideal for those wanting a relaxed and unhurried holiday far from the stresses of modern life. The complex offers the ultimate combination for relaxation and fitness with a gymnasium and 25m swimming pool and private sauna, Jacuzzi and massage therapy for essential health. The Studio apartments offer 60 square metre of living space and include a western-style kitchen, a combined lounge/bedroom area, and bathroom with bathtub overlooking the Lake. There is a huge outdoor terrace with magnificent views of Lake Chaweng where you can view the incredible sunrise each morning. All are spacious, light and bright with tasteful décor throughout. The Penthouse offers 2 large bedrooms, is ideal for two couples or a family of 4 with large open living area, fully equipped Western kitchen and 270 degree views of Lake Chaweng and the Hills behind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chaweng Lakeview Condotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Lakeview Condotel Hotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Lakeview Condotel Ko Samui, Thailand