Wow what a stay!!!! we stayed in a Over water Villa for 3 nights
We arrived after a 14hr journey with a welcoming and friendly service the staff couldn’t do enough for us, we checked in and was given cold flannels and lemon grass cold tea, which was great as it was soo hot outside. We checked in and the staff took care of out suitcases and took them to our room 501. As it was on a hill the over water villa we was always driven by the hotel buggy upto our room, which was great, like I said the staff could do enough for us.
The over water villa was amazing what a room with amazing views!!! It was so luxury and modern with a large screen TV and dvd player with sound speakers and free wi fi. Our own pool was great we couldn’t ask for anything else it was a room that exceed our expectations.
The Jacuzzi bath was great with an amazing view it was so beautiful! The bathroom was really nice too all very modern. We received complimentary fruit on our first night and free water every day and the room where cleaned every day.
We ate at the restaurant a few times and the food was great, very good priced too so where the alcoholic drinks.... we where always having cocktails hehehehe, we also had room service for breakfast and lunch one day and it was really nice and had loads of different things to choose from on the room service menu and was very good priced too.
We also did the Thai cooking class which is something i was a bit unsure to do as i don’t do these sort of things but all i can say is we where so glad we got the chance to do this as it was well worth it as it was a good laugh and we got to learn the local Thai food and how to make the local dishes plus you ate the dishes after.... loved it great experience!!
We also went to the gym it had very good gym equipment.
We didn’t use the hotels free taxi into town as it didn’t suit when we wanted to go but we got taxis into town which is about 5 mins if that and it was about 250bht which is nothing we didn’t mind or you could use the hotels transport when you needed it and they where happy to put the cost on your hotel bill which was great.
The hotel staff was soo friendly i would have loved to stay longer we will be back soon KC resort...loved it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ’KC Resort & Over Water Villas’ is located at the North of Chaweng Beach, on a hill top. This unique location allows you to be close to the center of Chaweng, where everything happens, but not be disturbed by any night time craziness. The view over the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Matlang and Chaweng Bay is spectacular and can be seen from anywhere in the resort. To fit all your need, KC Resort & Over Water Villas provides Spa-in and outdoor luxurious treatment rooms; A view Restaurant & Wine Lounge - featuring a terrace with a great view on the neighboring island and the ideal spot for dining or enjoying a drink and of course 95 exclusive rooms, suites and villas that will exceed your expectations, in a secluded estate enjoying stunning views over the cobalt blue sea and outlying islands of Koh Samui. Every room features complimentary WiFi, over size king bed with double seat Jacuzzi with light therapy system and rain shower column with acupressure jet, cordless telephone, safety box, mini bar and hair dryer with shaver socket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your KC Resort & Over Water Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kc Resort And Over Water Villas
- Kc Resort & Over Water Villas Hotel Chaweng
- KC Resort & Over Water Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand