My fren fell down and injured herself along the street of Chaweng. When we got back to the hotel, the KC staff were all fussing over her. Sending us to our room with a buggy to cleaning her wound, the staff were very attentive and helpful.
The food at The View was also good. But the famous chocolate lava cake at 800 baht is seriously overpriced. Anyways, do go there in the day so that you can have a good view of the sea and surrounding.
The infinity pool was also very nice, very few people. Most of the time you have most of the pool to yourself.
Room was nicely and newly furnished. Only peeve is we didnt manage to get upgrade to an ocean facing room, then that would been perfect. The jacuzzi tub was very gd, we soaked in it every night we were there. Do rem to bring your own bath salt and bubble soak.
Location of the resort from the beach is actually not that far, you can walk there in about 15min. However the difficult part is the slope! too steep! Its ok to walk down the slope from hotel to beach.. but for return journey, i would suggest you take a cab back to the hotel.
Overall its been a good relaxing experience with the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Kc Resort & Over Water Villas Hotel Chaweng
- Kc Resort And Over Water Villas
- Kc Resort & Over Water Villas Hotel
- KC Resort & Over Water Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ’KC Resort & Over Water Villas’ is located at the North of Chaweng Beach, on a hill top. This unique location allows you to be close to the center of Chaweng, where everything happens, but not be disturbed by any night time craziness. The view over the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Matlang and Chaweng Bay is spectacular and can be seen from anywhere in the resort. To fit all your need, KC Resort & Over Water Villas provides Spa-in and outdoor luxurious treatment rooms; A view Restaurant & Wine Lounge - featuring a terrace with a great view on the neighboring island and the ideal spot for dining or enjoying a drink and of course 95 exclusive rooms, suites and villas that will exceed your expectations, in a secluded estate enjoying stunning views over the cobalt blue sea and outlying islands of Koh Samui. Every room features complimentary WiFi, over size king bed with double seat Jacuzzi with light therapy system and rain shower column with acupressure jet, cordless telephone, safety box, mini bar and hair dryer with shaver socket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your KC Resort & Over Water Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.