I have stayed at the Sareeraya Villas And suites four times now and I feel so comfortable here that I have not bothered to look elsewhere. After the last five years of travelling to Thainland I believe this is my favourite place to stay. The hotel looks almost the same as when I first visited and is always clean and looking pretty. ( especially the lush gardens and ponds).
I always find the service to be excellent. The staff are very friendly, even the security guards! The staff are attentive to your needs and any request made is never too much trouble.
I find the beach here a great location with a good amount of sand and the water is always beautiful. All day the staff brush the sand free of any sticks or seaweed so it always looks pristine.
The hotel made a mistake with our booking and we were upgraded to a villa which was incredible and even though the plunge pool is a bit small it didn't distract from the amazing views at sunset from the main pool during happy hour.
The food is of great standard and the room service is quick and to the same standard as the restaurant.
We had an amazing time in the private cooking lessons with Thai Chef who truly takes time to help you understand what you are cooking and the ingredients your using. This I would highly recommend.
The only drawback is I feel it is a bit expensive for Thailand.
I've read the negative comments on here and it seems that most don't read the fine print. It is quite obvious that if you don't read the fine print you may not get what you are looking for. My expectations have always been met or exceeded here and this is partly due to research on the Internet and word of mouth. No hotel is ever going to be perfect, unless you want to pay top $$$ and even then ones expectations of a place may differ.
I will be visiting Thailand again in January 2015 and will make another welcomed visit to Sareeraya, subject to availability, as it is confirmation that I can at least make one aspect of my holiday great, and that's the accommodation.
Thanks to Sammy and his work mates at the hotel for a wonderful stay in November / December 2012, you taught us some great Thai words and gave us some great laughs while we were there. Your service is excellent and we hope you and the team are all there when we return.
- Also Known As:
- Sareeraya Villas And Suites
- Sareeraya Villas Hotel Chaweng
- Sareeraya Villas Hotel
- Sareeraya Villas & Suites Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering 49 exquisite suites and pool villas, Sareeraya Villas & Suites is conveniently set on the quieter part of Chaweng Beach within walking distance to the most popular shopping, nightlife and entertainment area. Each villa provides a private plunge pool while each suite features a spacious terrace with ocean view or outdoor Jacuzzi. The hotel facilities include Raya Spa, Gym, Swimming pool, Transit Lounge, Chef’s Table Restaurant, Read Red Bar, Her Bar & Free WIFI Access. The perfect environment for people who are looking for pleasure, exclusivity and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Sareeraya Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.