This chic and stunning resort is perfectly located just a short walk from the main hub at Chaweng beach, yet it is peaceful and quiet. We stayed at one of the suites on the second floor. The room was spacious and beautifully decorated with luxurious details both inside and outside on the balcony.
The pool area is located just off the beach and I can’t emphasize enough how much we loved it. A remarkable sun deck with a well equipped pool bar. The pool is very refreshing with rather cold water and that is something you will love as it can be very hot during the day. The bartenders in the pool bar made us smile and enjoy our self every single day, and you will know right away that they take pride of their work and that they will go the extra mile to make customer satisfaction go through the roof. They have a great selection of wines, beer and liquors, but I strongly recommend that you try out their smoothies as well. They are so refreshing and tasty that it is actually quite difficult to stop drinking them. Re-Energy and Thailand delight were our favorites, and we miss them a lot!
The breakfast buffet at the restaurant “The Chefs table” is amazing with everything you can imagine from fresh fruits of the season to tasty Asian dishes. The restaurant is superior with a rich menu and we had lunch almost every day at “The Chefs table”. We also had the romantic candle light dinner at the beach, and we strongly recommend it as it truly is an amazing experience. The staff at Sareeraya has an eye for details and the candle light dinner is extremely good value for money. Magical setting right at the beach, delicious food and 5 star service, you couldn’t ask for more!
The beach at Sareeraya is the best part of Chaweng. You can see the staff cleaning the beach from sunset till dawn, and in my opinion that really makes the difference. The sun beds are comfortable and the bartenders makes sure you are refreshed all day long. Another detail we loved is that the staff regularly provides you with cold towels to cool down during the day.
The spa at Sareeraya is truly a five star luxury with some of the best treatments we have experienced in Thailand. Even though it is more steeply priced than more local spas and massage parlors, it is well worth the money! The staff at the reception will swiftly take care of your bookings.
The fitness center consists of a treadmill, elliptical machine, exercise bike, dumbbell set (Up to 16 Kg), adjustable bench (Flat and incline), crunch bench, fitness mats and a couple of fitness balls. It is not big, but it is more than enough to get a good full body workout. Free fresh water is provided and the room is perfectly air conditioned.
The last night we were lucky to be upgraded to a pool Villa. The pool Villa is very spacious and beautifully decorated as well. We loved the outdoor area with a plunge pool and two sun beds.
I read a couple of reviews claiming the pool Villas are not good value for money compared to the suites. I have to say I disagree as it all depends on what you are looking for. What you get in addition with a Pool Villa is more space and privacy, as you can enjoy yourself on the sun beds all day long in complete privacy.
Finally I have to complement the staff at Sareeraya. They are caring and utterly service minded. Even though we are talking about the land of smiles, the staff at Sareeraya smiles even more and they all have the gift to make you feel welcome and taken care of in any way! I had some special requests as I was going to propose to my girlfriend during the stay. Elisa (Sales and relationship manager) helped me to arrange a truly remarkable day that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much!
I would recommend this resort to anyone with no hesitations. Please rest assure that you can’t go wrong with a booking at this resort. I am positive that you will experience the holiday you are dreaming of!
Per Aage Naevestad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering 49 exquisite suites and pool villas, Sareeraya Villas & Suites is conveniently set on the quieter part of Chaweng Beach within walking distance to the most popular shopping, nightlife and entertainment area. Each villa provides a private plunge pool while each suite features a spacious terrace with ocean view or outdoor Jacuzzi. The hotel facilities include Raya Spa, Gym, Swimming pool, Transit Lounge, Chef’s Table Restaurant, Read Red Bar, Her Bar & Free WIFI Access. The perfect environment for people who are looking for pleasure, exclusivity and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sareeraya Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sareeraya Villas Hotel Chaweng
- Sareeraya Villas And Suites
- Sareeraya Villas & Suites Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand