“The Restaurant I enjoy the most in Samui.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Prego Italian Restaurant

Prego Italian Restaurant
Chaweng Beach Road | Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui, Chaweng, Bophut, Ko Samui 84320, Thailand
+66 77 300 317
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 137 Restaurants in Chaweng
4.0 of 5 stars 736 Reviews
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: Prego prides itself on its authentic Italian specialities, including wood-fired pizzas, a variety of homemade pastas and zesty seafood creations, as well as an excellent wine list consisting of both local and import brands.
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“The Restaurant I enjoy the most in Samui.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I love this place !
The Staff are brilliant and the service is excellent.
This place in my experience runs like a well oiled machine.
A very well run slick operation with a great buzzy ambience.
Cool music too, without being played so loud that it ruins the art of conversation!
Chef Marco really needs a bit more hair. Ha ha! But apart from that !
Brilliant !

• Turkish first
Avellino, Italy
“Best Itanlian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We really loved prego restaurant during our holiday with my family in Koh Samui. I am Italian from Avellino and my wife is Japanese and we have a 6 year old daughter who is a very picky eater but loves good Italian food. So when we arrived I wanted to make sure the Chef was Italian so asked and they said yes it is Chef Marco. We ordered our meal and was surprised by a visit by Chef Marco himself as he heard I was Italian so came right up to our table and chatted with us. My family and I were very impressed by Chef March but even more so by his amazing Italian food that compares to my mom's cooking. The food was excellent, the service impeccable and the atmosphere lovely. We have now a new friend Chef Marco in Koh Samui and will be speaking to all my friends and family about our experience and let them know to visit Chef Marco at Prego Italian Restaurant in Koh Samui!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok, Thailand
“Excellent food and extraordinary service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This restaurant is attached to the Amari Palm Reef Samui. It's the best italian restaurant in Samui and very well run by Chef Marco. Open air dinning restaurant, good choice of food. Service is friendly with a smile. Highly recommended!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Sentosa Island, Singapore
“Excellent Food and best Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

One of the very best italian food on Koh Samui. Great service and a nice, cosy atmosphere . If you're looking for an italian restaurant on Koh Samui, that's it.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good food, good service ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Located on your way out of Chaweng but worth a visit.

Food was tasty, service was excellent and the cocktails punchy.

Well worth a visit, if in the need of Italian!