“Excellent Chinese Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
North Wales
“Excellent Chinese Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Yuet Ben is a restaurant we have used for many years, not sure why we haven’t put in a review before. We travel some distance to have a Chinese meal here simply because it is consistently an excellent meal across the board. Best Duck and Pancakes we have ever eaten and the rest of the menu rarely lets you down. A family run business, great dynamics amongst the family, Tony the ‘dad’ and owner is great fun. Well worth a visit and great food.

Frodsham, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food in family friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

We, a family of five consisting of 3 children ranging between 12 and 17, dine at Yuet Ben regularly. We have no need to book as they will always accommodate us at any time of day. The food is freshly cooked to order and unique from any other Chinese restaurant as the family prepare the meals and make up the dishes themselves and are keen to prepare the individual dishes to an individual's flavour. The food is very tasty and good value. The owner is a happy and friendly guy as are his family who all work in the restaurant together. Yuet Ben comes highly recommended if you are in the Frodsham and Helsby area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Frodsham, United Kingdom
“Excellent as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Had a lovely birthday meal here this week, staff are always so friendly, helpful, chatty & entertaining. Tried a couple of different dishes this time and all of high quality. My favourite has to be any dish in "Yuet Ben "sauce, it's addictive!. Portion sizes, just right and prices good for the quality & flavour you'll receive....bags of flavour & so many unusual choices that you'll never find in take aways and other Chinese restaurants. They've also started doing deliveries ...this is going to be dangerous for my diet!!

Chester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed the meal!
I visited with my friends a couple of weeks ago and though some of them where unsure of what they wanted to eat, the staff were more than happy to describe the dishes that they thought we would enjoy, which we did. The then staff continued to be friendly and helpful throughout the evening and the food was fantastic, delicious and worth every penny.
We cannot wait to return!

• Visited April 2013
UK
“I couldn't wait to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I offered my dinner companion a choice of where we went and he said "Italian" but then couldn't think of one. For once I was happy at his indecisiveness because all day long I'd been hoping to persuade him to go back to Yuet Ben.

The food here is excellent and the staff are absolutely lovely - friendly, cheery, and ever so willing to please. I had been dreaming of their fabulous beancurd but I've been doing weight watchers since Jan so I asked if they could avoid too much fat in my main course - "Of course, no trouble" and the waitress was off to ask her mum to keep it as light as she could.

I've never been there early enough for the early diner deal but even at full price I think Yuet Ben is fabulous. All the sauces are made from scratch, nothing comes out of a jar, and they put plenty of vegetables into each dish. My Szechuan Tofu was fabulous.