“Excellent lunch and service at Manley Mere” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Scenic/ Historic Walking Areas, Landmarks
More attraction details
Owner description: Manley Mere Sail Sports & Adventure Trail
Cheshire
“Excellent lunch and service at Manley Mere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I had lunch at Manley Mere. Excellent food. Good service and we had a pleasant view of the lake while we ate. Friendly helpful staff.

Visited May 2013

Liverpool, United Kingdom
64 attraction reviews
“Fantastic first time rowing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Me and my girlfriend decided to do something different for a day out so we ended up coming here as we only live twenty minutes away. It was a very overcast day when we arrived and we were the only ones out on the boating lake but we had such fun anyway! the staff we very informative and helpful taking us through all the safety instructions etc which we were thankful for! overall id recommend this for something different to do! the adventure trail is very muddy so bring spare clothes! overall id recommend this for something different to do!

Visited April 2013
Flint, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
“Be prepared to get muddy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Ive been to both crocky trail and manley mere and this is definitely the more muddy one, I was head to toe and thick mud. The showering facilities were not so great and the 2 changing rooms were even worse, but we got through it. I did injure myself as I went down a slide not knowing there was a stick in the water below I have a huge scar ,where it sunk into me :(

Visited July 2012
Runcorn,England
9 attraction reviews
“Kept the kids happy for an hour or two.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Bit hit and miss. One of the rides we thought could potentially cause harm. Kids enjoyed it. Not an awful lot there to keep you for very long.

Chester, United Kingdom
50 attraction reviews
“The children love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My 9 year old daughter went with a friend for a party and absolutely loved it. She was completely soaked on her return, which I suppose means that she had a good time.

Visited October 2012