“A Fantastic little B&B” 5 of 5 stars

Giulio Biglieri 11, 00043 Ciampino, Italy   |
Ranked #4 of 17 Ciampino B&B and Inns
“A Fantastic little B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My Girlfriend and I stayed in this little B&B for 2 nights while we visited Ciampino (and in turn Rome). The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were bright clean and very modern. The breakfast in the morning was self service but had a wide range of options.

I would recommend this is you want to stay a short train ride (1.50Euro) from Rome.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Stirling, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. We were made to feel very welcome, nothing was a problem. Travelling with a toddler is always a little stressful, but the B&B was ideal for little travellers. The room was warm, spacious and spotless - fantastic hot shower. A cot and a childs bed were available, both were very clean and new. Breakfast was self service and there was something for everyone, particularly if you have a sweet tooth like me. I especially enjoyed the home baked treets. We would highly recommend it and will definately be going back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Holywood, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I arrived as per booking on the 12 Feb 2013 at around 21.00 hours I had to walk to the Inn as there were no taxis available at Campino station (as advised by Innl) When I arrived I was not made to feel welcome (the Inn had got the date of arrival wrong)
Eventually I WAS allocated the room next to the breakfast room .I had asked for a "quiet" room since I am a light sleeper and in the event this room proved to be very noisy.I slept late because of "activity" overhead and was wakened at 6 am by folk taking an early breakfast
The breakfast was very basic No nice fresh bread or cheese as one would expect in Italy

Room Tip: Ask for room number & locatuion before bboking
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Linz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We just stayed for 1 night.
Everything was clean and nice.
We were at the purple room, which was romantic.
In warm summer nights, the balcony of that room must be just awesome :)
There is wifi included and a small kitchen, where we had breakfast.
Silvia was very nice and helpful, even brought us Pizza, because there was no delivery available because of a soccer game..

We will definitely come back, if we are in the area again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ayr, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

My sister and I stayed for 3 nights at this great little B &B which I found on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. In fact we were delighted with the accommodation which was spotless! The use of the kitchen was very welcome and was more like having an apartment than a bed and breakfast. The breakfast was self service with fruit juice, cereal, yoghurt, toast ,croissants etc. as much as you'd like and at the time to suit you(before 10am). It was a good 20 min walk to the train station but journey took only 18mins to the Termini and cost 1.50 euro single. Most trains returning to Ciampino left from platform 18 which is a 400m walk from the barrier and we thought we'd got lost the first time.Keep walking and you will find platform 18! Pizza carryout place (good value) right on the corner from Flower Inn and supermarket close by. Silvia the young owner was most helpful and even kept our bags until we left for the airport later in the evening. She booked us a taxi too. It was a real little gem and I would recommend you try it out. We're glad we did!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We recently stayed here and was very satified with our stay. We were well greeted and answered any questons we had. Very nice and clean room. About a 20 min walk from the train station. Would recommend and definetely go back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ennis, Clare, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed for 3 nights during a recent visit to Italy. We found the Flower Inn to be perfect for our requirements. It is very near and convenient to Ciampino airport. The accomodiation is excellent with air conditioning which was very welcome as the weather had temperatures in excess of 30* We were able to leave our car securely while we went by train to explore Rome. Our hosts Matteo and Sylvia were most helpful in every way and I would strongly recommend their Flower Inn

Gerry Butler (Ireland)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Flower Inn? Share your experiences!