The Bahama Beach Club is under construction. I spoke with the property on 6 different occasions before arriving on the property. I was never told my unit was still being built. While the property will be beautiful when it is completed it has a long way to go. The condo was barely furnished ie. three plates, two teaspoons, no lanai furniture, borrowed lamps from someone elses condo. The tv's and telephones are not connected and the water is shut off about 5 times a day. The pool is not open in the new units. The sod was just laid during my visit. You still have access to the pool of the original units. Service is incredibly slow. The property manager will tell you that your name was missed when they made the calls to inform guests with reservations that the property isn't ready. It's the same story that they gave everyone I spoke with in the same predicament. The condo owners themselves are frustrated because the construction is so far behind. You can't trust the reservations people to tell you if you are in a new or old unit. They have been instructed to book every call that comes in. The management handles the rest of the juggling act. Now that there is grass, they are only offering 20% refunds to their guests. 80% of your bill is charged to you before you arrive. Construction begins at 7 am every morning. There is no sleeping in at this joint. People are in and out of your condo all day either painting or doing electrical. Not good if you have children that nap or like to nap yourself. There is no place to purchase sundries on the property. This is condo living with a snail paced pool bar. I would strongly urge everyone to wait atleast a year before booking at a stay at the BBC. The beach is fantastic and they bank on that to quell your anger. Book at your own risk...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New fully equipped Luxury Condos on "the best beach in the Caribbean"! Two great Restaurants on-site, two fresh water pools & two Jacuzzi's! Free internet, Cable TV and Free long distance calls to & from the USA and Canada. Golf, Tennis, Scuba Center, Fishing Charters, a 150 slip marina and shopping nearby. Relax and Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Bahama Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Beach Club Hotel Treasure Cay
- Bahama Beach Club Treasure Cay, Bahamas - Abaco Islands