We are a middle aged couple that stayed last week for a 4 night getaway. We had an amazing trip with so many positives and very little negatives.The location on the beach is breathtaking. Clear aqua water for miles and gleaming white sand beach. Our condo was beautiful and very upscale. Overkill for 2 people but we didn't mind the extra space. The full kitchen could handle any amount of cooking. The beds and furniture were very nice and comfortable. My favorite part was the huge screened in porch to watch the ocean for hours. We spend every morning having coffee and breakfast there. We walked the beach for miles. The swimming was better than you could ask for. Shallow and clear water with a soft sandy bottom. Having beach chairs with umbrellas was perfect to escape the sun. We also used the complimentary kayaks. They also have a stand up paddle board that we did not use. The two pool areas were nice to have. One was usually more busy with kids the other a bit quieter. The pool bar was perfect for lunch everyday. We had dinner once for taco night and it was convenient and good value. We went to the grocery and got food for breakfast. We ate at the other area restaurants within walking distance for dinner. We decided to relax this trip so no activities, no car, nothing but beach and relaxing. The staff was all friendly and happy to help. My only complaint is in part to a location issue. Wi-Fi was terribly slow and non existent at times but I can hardly complain when in paradise. Stay here and you will not be disappointed. It was our best beach trip ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New fully equipped Luxury Condos on "the best beach in the Caribbean"! Two great Restaurants on-site, two fresh water pools & two Jacuzzi's! Free internet, Cable TV and Free long distance calls to & from the USA and Canada. Golf, Tennis, Scuba Center, Fishing Charters, a 150 slip marina and shopping nearby. Relax and Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Bahama Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Beach Club Hotel Treasure Cay
- Bahama Beach Club Treasure Cay, Bahamas - Abaco Islands