Our experience with this hotel is short, as we arrived late, but were warmly welcome and explained with regard to whereabouts. The room was clean but very basic with simple furnishing and two beds attached together worked as a double bed. However, there is a supervised car park just opposite the hotel free for guests, which is a good point for the hotel. On farewell, we were given a bottle of wine, which was a nice gesture from the Staff. Generally recommended for a budget trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Costazzurra is a modern 3 star hotel. It is centrally located in a quiet residential area of San Leone, the seaside resort of Agrigento. The hotel is only 3 kilometres away from the marvellous Valley of the Temples and 400 metres from beautiful sandy beaches. It has 32 rooms, restaurant, a garden with swimming pool, lounge bar, relaxation area with whirlpool, solarium and children's games. It has also a wine bar, a large parking lot, beach resort facilities, free internet point, bicycles, laundry and luggage storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Hotel Costazzurra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costazzurra Hotel San Leone
- Hotel Costazzurra Province Of Agrigento/San Leone, Sicily