We came to this hotel to visit the temples but stayed an extra day to take advantage of the beautiful beaches that are a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
We had a warm welcome on our arrival and Salvadore was also very helpful in orienting us to the area and making recommendations for our stay.
Our room was spacious and clean and we had a large balcony that over looked the parking lot but we could still sit out to read etc. and was great for drying our bath suits.
We had a good dinner in the restaurant ordering the chef's specialties that were very tasty. The breakfast includes fruits, yogurt cereals, cheese meats breads and made to order cappuccino.
Recommend that you take the night tour provided by the hotel, to see the temples lit up and to get the history of the area.
- Also Known As:
- Costazzurra Hotel San Leone
- Hotel Costazzurra Province Of Agrigento/San Leone, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Costazzurra is a modern 3 star hotel. It is centrally located in a quiet residential area of San Leone, the seaside resort of Agrigento. The hotel is only 3 kilometres away from the marvellous Valley of the Temples and 400 metres from beautiful sandy beaches. It has 32 rooms, restaurant, a garden with swimming pool, lounge bar, relaxation area with whirlpool, solarium and children's games. It has also a wine bar, a large parking lot, beach resort facilities, free internet point, bicycles, laundry and luggage storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, T4B, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Costazzurra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.