“Great find” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Truro, United Kingdom
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I visited this Creperie twice while staying in Erdeven over the weekend of 13/07/13 once at lunchtime and once in the evening. Great atmosphere, staff are friendly, helpful and good service. Lots of choice and set menus available. It was busy but the staff made us feel welcome, relaxed and valued. I did my best to order in French which I think was appreciated even though the staff speak English and were happy to recommend dishes/drinks and explain what the 'locals' would order. Great experience, good food, would definitely recommend this family friendly place and without hesitation would visit again and go out of my way to stop here if travelling in this area of France in the future.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Somerset, Tasmania, Australia
“Great food and music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Not my first experience at tradition Breton food, but certainly the best.
The service, the food, the music and the atmosphere was all good. English was well understood also.
The only negative was beyond their control, coming from Australia where we have fantastic anti smoking laws, I was disappoi ted to be compelled to eat inside on a nice evening or sit outside and suffer the insult of people smoking. This, of course, applies to all places we found in brittany, so is no reflection of this particular establishment.

I would highly recommend this place for eating out in Erveden.

Visited June 2013