I stayed in this Hotel for my Business trip to Geneve, because it's just located at the border near the CERN. Although the location and the price could be an argument, but I would recommend to pay a little bit more and stay rather in another Hotel in Geneva.
It was a Sunday night and the restaurants was closed, and only one Chinese restaurant was open in the city-center Saint-Genis-Pouilly.
It was snowing heavily at that day, and transportation was available to Geneva, no bus no taxi...!
The rooms are very small and not well isolated, so I could hear the conversations and the TV from the neighboring room! One fluorescence lamp was broken just above the bed but nobody changed it.
The stuff were nice and friendly and willing to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of the mountains of the Jura, our Balladins Hotel is only 20 min away from the centre of Genève. Come and enjoy the comfort of our 44 bedrooms as well as the charm of our hotel.You will relax and feel welcome in our lounge and enjoy our restaurant with an 'all you can eat' buffet. The restaurant is closed on Saturday and Sunday. We also have a seminar room which can welcome up to 30 people.Located in the South-East of France, between Paris and the French Riviera/Côte d'Azur, Rhône-Alpes is the region of diversity. Gastronomy is one of the most famous characteristic of the region thanks to the local productions : wines such as Beaujolais and Côtes-du-Rhône, local cheeses, typical dishes, Bresse chicken, etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Balladins Geneve / Saint-Genis-Pouilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balladins Saint-Genis-Pouilly
- Saint-Genis-Pouilly Balladins