“Staying at Las Guazaras” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rancho Las Guazaras

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jarabacoa
Rancho Las Guazaras
Carretera Manabao Km. 9 Las Guazaras, Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic   |
florida
“Staying at Las Guazaras”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had an amazing time at Las Guazaras, Jarabacoa, the villa was beautiful, hot water in the room, great view. I highly recommend Las Guazaras to travelers specially for families I can't way to stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

61 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Kralendijk, Bonaire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We chose to go the Dominican Republic for our company-family trip in December'12. Rancho Laz Guazaras was the best choice we made. We where a group of 21 persons so we had two Villas, Villa Cafe and Villa Palmera, they where excellent, very spacious and comfortable, the breakfast and dinner where delicious.On behalf of BWM-group I want to thank you once again for the service, we will be back soon!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Wisconsin USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We spent a couple of nights here while we explored the mountains around Jarabacoa and Constanza in mid-April. We were there mid-week during the slow season, so we got a good rate and had the place mostly to ourselves. The majority of the guests are wealthier Dominicans from Santo Domingo that come up on the weekends or during the summer. I believe that the impression is that it is cold there at other times, but being that we are from Wisconsin, the weather seemed just right.
We were in the smallest unit, Villa Cereza, which allowed lots of room for our family of five to spread out. The villa was fairly new, in excellent condition, and had everything you needed. Wished we could have spent a couple more days here. The grounds, pools, and views were just as you see in the glamour shots - fabulous. Quiet and secluded. This place was so nice it was hard to get ourselves to leave for day trips to waterfalls, etc. Whether used as a base for exploring the region or kicking back and relaxing; this is an ideal lodging choice.
The prices shown online are the standard rates, if you are coming during an off-season, you should definitely inquire about lower rates.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We went to Rancho Las Guazaras to celebrate Thansgiving with my family and my husband family too. We rent Villa Perez amazing and big house two private swiming pools for this villa, two kitchen, 5 dorms. kids playground, We have a wonderful thanksgiving there. The employees are very nice, very clean areas. also its have another villas in the complex it depends on your group size the other 4 or 5 villas share a very nice swimming pool if you visit there web site all that you see there its real. I was a little bit worry because its was my first time in jarabacoa and a visit their web site and the property looks to good to be true but when we get there it was exactly as in the pictures. The only thing i have to mention is that villa perez balconies arent very safe for little kids and one of the bed rooms in the first floor smell a lot of humidity.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

It really is a beautifull place in the area. With the added secluded espace only for the villas of the group, that wich grant you with easy access, parking and one great option for big family groups who will need several villas together.

It was clean and well keept

My only issue was that: there is no phone signal coverage and no internet (for people like me who needs to be mandatory available and on internet all the time, it was big issue).
Only the master bedroom has an In-suite bathroom, that was a problem in our group.
And even as the villa has plenty of backyard options for kid (lots of swings and pools), the villa itself was not kids friendly safe. so we wouldn recomend it for a family with toddlers. (bigger kids over 7 y.o) is OK.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Willemstad, Curacao
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I went to Dominican Rep. for our 2nd wedding anniversary and celebration of my wife's Birthday.
with some friend's. the service was amazing , special thank for Fausto. we went to Rafting, horse riding, and deferent waterfalls . we had a personal chef . cooking amazing dominican Rep. Food, Toostones, platano con Huevo breakfast at the point thanks to shomara . the Morning breeze and view is so amazing ,top security. we love the place so much that we wanted to stay and live there .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sumner Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Just like they advertize: Un Pequeño Paraíso en el Corazón de Las Montañas de Jarabacoa, Republica Dominicana!

The location is beautiful! Most people may think of the beaches on the Dominincan Republic, but I perfer the mountains.

I came across Rancho Las Guazaras while searching for a place to accomodate for a small destination wedding. I knew I would be traveling to the Dominican Republic in Oct., so I contacted them for a reservation for a couple of nights to see the location. From that first email sent they were quick to reply.

Upon my arrival on Oct. 24, Fausto was right there to show us to Villa Cereza. The villla was very nice and had most of what you need. There are no towels or floor mats in the bathrooms, so you will need to bring your own or pay to use towels for the bathroom. For food, we had stopped in Jarabacoa for some groceries to do our own cooking. I am glad we did so, because once we arrived, I realized there was no place to go eat nearby. Fausto did bring us the big blue bottled water, remotes for the tv and dominos.

The next day I went and looked at Villa Perez, which is the villa for celebrations. The kitchen here seems to be a bit small, to accomodate for the number of people it sleeps, but the grounds would be a beautiful place for a special occasion or celebration!

I am hoping to be able to have a wedding here next summer, and they seem to be able to accomodate what it is that you may want. Now I just hope I can afford it!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Rancho Las Guazaras? Share your experiences!