First up, I've never stayed here, but that was not out of choice.
My wife and I were due to stay in Adrift in December last year as the one part of the country where we could wallow in luxury and guaranteed sunshine. Then there were torrentail rainstorms and we couldn't even make it as the roads in and out were closed/
As soon as we informed Gordon that we weren't going to make it he immediately offered to reimburse us which he did straightaway. His concern was that we were alright, rather than that he had lost business. This makes it a double shame of missing out, because if the hotel is any reflection on him, then I'm sure its fantastic.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel Takaka
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel
- Adrift In Golden Bay Nelson
- Adrift In Golden Bay Takaka, New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-Star, self-contained accommodation situated on a quiet, sandy and sheltered private beach. The 5 cottages and a studio are spread over 1 Ha of landscaped gardens to ensure guest privacy and a peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. All accommodations have king-size beds with breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The stylish, modern interiors feature warm timbers. Cottages all have luxury double spa baths. Centrally located between Abel Tasman, and Kahurangi National Parks and Farewell Spit Nature Reserve. This beautiful area is well known for artisans, interesting cafes and varied day walks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Adrift in Golden Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.