My husband and I recently had two wonderful nights at Adrift to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday. I am glad that we splurged for these two nights as Adrift is a lovely place. We were in one of the beach side cabins, and enjoyed the scenic view of Golden Bay and the beach, the lovely green lawn outside our room, the spa bath and spacious and stylish cabin, which had a huge bathroom, combined kitchen and sitting room and a king size bed in the bedroom, as well as a deck. The breakfast hamper was lovely each morning. The view at sunset is breathtaking, don't miss it. Gordon and Bess are friendly but unobtrusive hosts. Perfect spot for some R and R - make sure you take a good book and curl up in a deck chair. We rarely stay at or even visit the same place twice but we will definitely be going back to Adrift.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel Takaka
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel
- Adrift In Golden Bay Nelson
- Adrift In Golden Bay Takaka, New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-Star, self-contained accommodation situated on a quiet, sandy and sheltered private beach. The 5 cottages and a studio are spread over 1 Ha of landscaped gardens to ensure guest privacy and a peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. All accommodations have king-size beds with breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The stylish, modern interiors feature warm timbers. Cottages all have luxury double spa baths. Centrally located between Abel Tasman, and Kahurangi National Parks and Farewell Spit Nature Reserve. This beautiful area is well known for artisans, interesting cafes and varied day walks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Adrift in Golden Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.