“Nice food...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
singapore
“Nice food...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I am not a fan of curry but since its recommended I must try.
I tried the homemade sausage n the curry chicken.
I must say the curry is nice.
The chicken is very tender.
The staff very helpful.
You can ask for english menu.

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Probably the Best Curry in Hokkaido”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

This is one of the best curry rice I ever ate in Hokkaido. The black curry is just so perfact and we order a, the Beef tongue is mega good and so is the Deer Meat. The ambiance is so special as it is in a tree house. The boss is so kind to sell me the curry paste so cook for my family.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“A Tree Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Talk about a restaurant under a tree. We chanced upon this restaurant through our GPS, parking our car in front of a bakery(next to the the restaurant) and saw this little signage at the entrance of the car park.We were curious to see so many people going into the restaurant and thought it must be good. We guess it must had gained a reputation as we noticed that most of the patrons were locals. We were fortunate to get a seat in front of the counter as the table was just vacated. And service was great as one of their chefs, a young Turkish guy(English speaking) came up to attend to our order. I went for their house best seller; pork sausage(spicy) curry rice served with steamed corn and pumpkin and thought it was delicious..the sausages were equivalent to the german bratwurst. The place is very much like our local mamak teh-tarik stall. Highly recommended if you crave for local curry food as you don't really get to find curries in Japan.

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“The best Japanese curry in Hokkaido!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were walking from Furano train station into town and the smell of this Japanese curry hit us big time. We decided to walk back and found that this restaurant is full of locals (which should be a good sign) So we gave it a try and it turned out to be one of the best meals in our Hokkaido trip. The curry is absolutely delicious! The first day I had Seafood curry and it was amazing! We decided to come back on the following day and I had chicken curry this time. It's still the best curry ever. We just loved this place so much and would recommend anyone who visit Furano to try. Believe me guys you won't regret it! See my photos for more details and please vote for me if you find this review helpful. Thank you very much:)

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Special looking popular place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This restaurant is kind of in a tree trunk and that makes it attractive and special enough to 'suck' people into the place. You will also be able to guess the popularity of this place by the number of cars parked at their carpark. We went before actual dinner time thus had no problem getting a table. English menu available but no pictures and it's made of cardboard. We had the ox tongue and sausage curry rice, apparently the home-made sausage is a must-try. The ox tongue was tender and tasty. There was a slice of grilled pumpkin which tasted very sweet. Must be local. The curry was mildly spicy to my non-spicy food partner. Free flow of iced water. Value for money.

• Visited August 2013