This hotel myself my partner baby 5months and 4yr son went to this is a good hotel we booked through first choice again they were awful we paid an extra 60 wen we booked as I wanted a room with. Bath for my baby when we arrived at the hotel they had put me in a basement the balcony looked out on to a muddy field and the room was for disabled access and stunk, this to first choice was an upgrade from standard room ask straight away to be moved to a standard room and to keep the 60 extra I paid wen booking to be them told that in it would be a 100 extra to get a standard room as the hotel class these rooms as a dwn grade they were the cheapest room when booking through the hotel after our full first day ruined and first choice bring no help the hotel manger was very nice m kindly gave us a standard room!
Food- Buffett restaurant is good Infact it's better than the restaurant you can chose to go on ur stay, has everything u need breakfast lunch and dinner, the beach is awful and u also need to pay for sun loungers this shouldn't be the case for an all inclusive hotel with a beach pool were good, but ur not aloud drinks good ext to be took through to the water park section witch is stupid as its part of an all inclusive hotel there is only a vending machine u can buy water at, adult also can you the slides with smaller kids, entertainment staff were very good but the restaurant dose not open till half 6 but the kids entertainment starts at 6.45 u pass the stage on way to restaurant so my kids were not interested in eating they wanted out to see the show this did not make sense the entertainment should start later or restaurant should open earlier, but thumbs up to entertainment staff they work very hard,,the swim up rooms are not worth money a asked to see one and the water is far to deep for children, didn't use kids club but was recommended by other parents, entertainment for adults was good at night and the rooms are kept very clean we also went on water taxi to San Antonia it was not worth it and there no easy access for buggys I would go to an other holiday village Infact we trying Tenerife this May but I have been told the holiday in Rhodes Portugal and Egypt are among the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered one of the finest accommodation complexes on the island, its huge range of facilities and services oriented for British guests covers everything needed for the perfect family holiday. Situated overlooking the sea in an incomparable position at the far end of the San Antonio bay, the four star hotel Sirenis Seaview Country Club offers apartments and studios in low-rise Mediterranean design buildings. All the studios and apartments were partially renovated before the 2014 summer season and now have a maximum occupancy of 4 persons plus cot. With a new light and airy decoration, the units have a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, kitchenette and balcony or terrace. And we've saved the best for last: a number of studios are Swim-Up Family Studios, each with its own direct access to a shared swimming pool situated right in front of the accommodation, only for use by these studios with an exclusive chill-out terrace overlooking the sea! The hotel, which is All Inclusive, offers a wide variety of cuisine in its buffet restaurant, with many dishes prepared on the spot; there are 3 new themed restaurants: SunSet Beach (Grill), Cinecitta (Italian) and Big Wave (American Diner), with 2 visits in different restaurants guaranteed per person, per week included in the All Inclusive programme. Fun is guaranteed for the whole family with plenty of activities on the terraces around the pool and garden areas: 5-a-side football pitch with artificial grass, multi-sport court, archery range, aerial adventure course, table tennis, gym, sauna, whirlpool, recreation and computer games, a 4.500 M2 water park and more... The Sirenis Seaview Country Club is available in the UK through First Choice as a Holiday Village hotel named Holiday Village Seaview Ibiza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Sirenis Seaview Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel Port d`Es Torrent
- Sirenis Seaview Country Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza/Port D'es Torrent
- Hotel Sirenis Seaview Country
- Sirenis Seaview Ibiza
- Seaview Country Club Ibiza