Overall this hotel ticked all the boxes for our family holiday, short transfer from airport, stunning location, flights from our local City, Decent AL drinks,close to beach which was one of my favourite parts of holiday, not normally a beach man but loved the fact it was not overcrowded but this was October not July, nice sand and the beach bar which was just an extension of the beach, could take your drinks onto beach and played music all day which added to that Ibiza feel, food was excellent too, sunset cocktails with the dj playing dance tunes recommended.
Kids clubs where excellent and the entertainment team where faultless. plenty of activities for young and old. Buffet was good for the size of hotel but recommend taking extra spending money to eat out a few times.Hotel was spotless and rooms were decent. great shower. Overall we loved this hotel apart from a few area's we believe could be improved to gain a review score of 5* which I would like to highlight to management below:
1. Theme restaurants could be better quality, Sunset grill was mixed bag, my steak was excellent where others food not great. Nothing but bad feedback about other restaurants so never wen't.
2. Need to replace most sun loungers as are sagging and really uncomfortable.
3. could do with more seafood in buffet restaurant as Ibiza is in the mediteranian.
4. hate the fact it felt like I was sleeping apart from my wife as the main bed is two twins pushed together and always seperated with the slightest movements.
5. would like the entertainment team look into saftey issues with the bodyzorbs, the reason for this was people wearing the wrong sized zorbs and the fact it was held on the firm sand gritted football area, there was people including myself and son had grazes and scrapes from our bare feet dragging along the ground when knocked over or trying to get up, risk assessment needed here I think.
Apart from that we loved this place and have booked up for next year so obviously our bad points shouldn't put anyone off, this is perfect for a family holiday and adults alike and is great value for money even though the price has went up considerably from last year I'm sure there will be improvements to show for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered one of the finest accommodation complexes on the island, its huge range of facilities and services oriented for British guests covers everything needed for the perfect family holiday. Situated overlooking the sea in an incomparable position at the far end of the San Antonio bay, the four star hotel Sirenis Seaview Country Club offers apartments and studios in low-rise Mediterranean design buildings. All the studios and apartments were partially renovated before the 2014 summer season and now have a maximum occupancy of 4 persons plus cot. With a new light and airy decoration, the units have a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, kitchenette and balcony or terrace. And we've saved the best for last: a number of studios are Swim-Up Family Studios, each with its own direct access to a shared swimming pool situated right in front of the accommodation, only for use by these studios with an exclusive chill-out terrace overlooking the sea! The hotel, which is All Inclusive, offers a wide variety of cuisine in its buffet restaurant, with many dishes prepared on the spot; there are 3 new themed restaurants: SunSet Beach (Grill), Cinecitta (Italian) and Big Wave (American Diner), with 2 visits in different restaurants guaranteed per person, per week included in the All Inclusive programme. Fun is guaranteed for the whole family with plenty of activities on the terraces around the pool and garden areas: 5-a-side football pitch with artificial grass, multi-sport court, archery range, aerial adventure course, table tennis, gym, sauna, whirlpool, recreation and computer games, a 4.500 M2 water park and more... The Sirenis Seaview Country Club is available in the UK through First Choice as a Holiday Village hotel named Holiday Village Seaview Ibiza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Sirenis Seaview Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel Port d`Es Torrent
- Sirenis Seaview Country Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza/Port D'es Torrent
- Hotel Sirenis Seaview Country
- Sirenis Seaview Ibiza
- Seaview Country Club Ibiza