This is the second time i have done a review of this hotel, the first being in June 2010. Stayed 27th Sep - 4th Oct and it was nice that you could pick any sunbed that you wanted without having to get up at the crack of dawn to reserve one. Of course there were still the usual idiots that HAD to put their towels out. We had a top floor room in Almond with a terrace to die for, overlooking San Antonio and also plenty of room to lounge about wether in the shade or the sun.
Food was ok although it was a bit of a mixture towards the end of our week as the hotel was closing down for refurb. Weather was a bit strange at times but one very windy day we lost our umbrella off the terrace and didn't find it for 2 days.
The hotel is being refurbed and we have seen one of the rooms and it is going to be really nice and we have booked again for 2 weeks next year.
In a previous review it was mentioned that there were people there with tattoos, do we still live in an age or a society where people are still pre-judged? My husband and i have tattoos so do most of my family and we choose to have them because we like them. This does not make us any different to anybody else, we just have a bit more colour. Not all people who have tattoos are hooligans and maybe these people who make these comments about people with tattoos should maybe speak to them. We don't bite!
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel Port d`Es Torrent
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza
- Hotel Sirenis Seaview Country
- Sirenis Seaview Ibiza
- Sirenis Seaview Country
- Seaview Country Club Ibiza
- Sirenis Seaview
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza/Port D'es Torrent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated overlooking the sea in an incomparable position at the far end of the San Antonio bay, the Sirenis Seaview Country Club**** offers apartments and studios in low-rise Mediterranean design buildings. Considered one of the finest accommodationcomplexes on the island, its huge range of facilities cover everything needed for the perfect family holiday.Enjoy the beautiful sunsets in the bay from the hotel’s gardens! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Priceline so you can book your Sirenis Seaview Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.