We stayed here with Thomas Cook for 11 nights in August - Height of the summer holidays and I will admit not being our usual "type" of holiday & after reading some of the reviews on here I was a little nervous about what to expect.
The holiday was great! the weather was a little off (some major thunderstorms & rain) not really expected in August & a little dissapointing that it was warmer at home!
The hotel was great, rooms were very dated, they need some serious updated but there were very clean and spacious. We had a 1 bed with pool & side sea view, this had a lounge with 2 single sofa beds a little kitchen? (yes it is small, mainly suitable for snacks & use of the fridge, certainly not for major cooking as no ovan for a start!) and then onto a bathroom & seperate twin bedroom. The balcony was HUGE, never seen one that large and it was really a sun trap (when it wasnt raining)
Sunbeds are a nightmare, people up from dawn sitting on them until breakfast to get around the reserving rule!! Hillarious really, why would you get up at this time on holiday!! We still managed to grab a couple over the back away from the main pool area, suited us as much quieter, dont expect an umbrella though, certainly not enough to go around!
Did some lovely boat trips, really beautiful days out, loved our day at Cala Basa Beach much nicer than the one next to the hotel.
The food was good, unless you are extremely fussy, it was hot and there was plenty of choice, lots of meats,fish,salads etc. Kids area a little limited, pizza every day & the good old chips!
Yes it got really busy at times, but we expected that at this time of year. The drinks are available in carafes which is the best idea ever for All Inclusive guests, hope they do not change that next year.
The snack bar was ok, usual fare, burgers,hotdogs, toasted sandwiches & salads.
Bar was good, staff friendly, never too much of a queue.
Kids clubs excellent and staff worked really hard, my two loved it!
Entertainment........dire, so much so almost funny, but we were happy to sit and have a drink & chat & ignore that anyway. Bingo if thats your thing (not ours) seemed very popular.
Overall we had a lovely restful 12 days here, we would return & would have happily booked for next year but unfortunately as many others have found out First Choice are turning it into a "holiday Village" and the same holiday will cost just over £1000 more than we paid this year!!! Not worth the extra as we have done a FC holiday village earlier in the year & whilst it was good its not £1000 extra good!
Shame as will be overpriced for many in peak season now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated overlooking the sea in an incomparable position at the far end of the San Antonio bay, the Sirenis Seaview Country Club**** offers apartments and studios in low-rise Mediterranean design buildings. Considered one of the finest accommodationcomplexes on the island, its huge range of facilities cover everything needed for the perfect family holiday.Enjoy the beautiful sunsets in the bay from the hotel’s gardens! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Sirenis Seaview Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel Port d`Es Torrent
- Sirenis Seaview Country Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza/Port D'es Torrent
- Hotel Sirenis Seaview Country
- Sirenis Seaview Ibiza
- Seaview Country Club Ibiza