had a good time at this hotel but would recommend it for familys with little kids,great staff and entertainment team,really nice food at the pool bar,sometimes better than the restaurant,rooms were average but kept clean.pool really nice good size too.
the only 2 problems i had were the hotel is in the middle of no-where,but there is a bus right outside you can get into san antonio bay also a taxi boat.
the second problem is when hotel is full you will have to queue for drinks,but i would still go back as we still had a good time.
definately take your kids or grankids here they,ll love it,
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel Port d`Es Torrent
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza
- Hotel Sirenis Seaview Country
- Sirenis Seaview Ibiza
- Sirenis Seaview Country
- Seaview Country Club Ibiza
- Sirenis Seaview
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza/Port D'es Torrent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated overlooking the sea in an incomparable position at the far end of the San Antonio bay, the Sirenis Seaview Country Club**** offers apartments and studios in low-rise Mediterranean design buildings. Considered one of the finest accommodationcomplexes on the island, its huge range of facilities cover everything needed for the perfect family holiday.Enjoy the beautiful sunsets in the bay from the hotel’s gardens! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Sirenis Seaview Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.