1) really you should check all your bills. It seems a big problem for that hotel as I am not the first one who notices it. Strange that Andreas (owner) still didn't fix it inside his staff. The problem for me was that several times the girls-waitresses calculated wrongly the bill for the food and it was really unpleasantly. After first time I had to check the bills each time, but they continued doing mistakes. Once she did it wrong twice in a row for the same bill after I showed her the first mistake! I think they are really bad in arithmetics, this made me thinking like this one case when one of the bills was calculated even in my favor.
2) very high prices on any kind of excursions (like boat or land tours), usually u have to pay min 2000 PHP for person to take a part there. In Alona beach where I was few days before tour prices were cheaper.
3) staff there quite lazy - I had to remind almost every day to clean my room.
Anyway, I really liked staying at this hotel, despite of these 3 disadvantages, it was really nice time there. Andreas appeared to be a nice person, he did a really good proposal to me: first he allowed me to move to another cottage with same ocean view but for much cheaper price, and he did a really good discount for our company for the package of water equipment renting, which I appreciated a lot.
Also this hotel has really nice place, near to GL and next door to Cherinicole, a huge choice of food and any activities, it's own boats and surf boards.
So finally I recommend to stay there, as infrastructure of this hotel is one of the best there. But there are still things to improve there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in General Luna on Siargao Island, Patrick’s on the Beach is a lush tropical beach front resort surrounded by beautiful trees, flowers and a pristine white sand beach. This unique resort offers the total Philippine experience. Perfect for a Honeymoon Destination, ideal for Diving, Snorkeling, Surfing, Stand-Up Paddle Boarding, Kite-Boarding, Kayaking, Fishing, Jungle Hiking, Island Hoping, Caving, Mountain Climbing, Bird Watching, Action Touring, Fun & Games and much more… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Patrick's on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patrick`s On The Beach Hotel Siargao Island