This is very close to Gen Luna (GL) or the town proper, where there is a "port" where most island hopping tours takes off. However, the resort is a 15min motorbike away from Cloud 9. So if you're in it for surfing, take note of the commute. (The commute is very much worth it.)
The rooms were clean and adequate, with warm showers as well. There is wifi in the reception and dining area. Food was pretty good--filling. Most of the staff were friendly and helpful. IMHO, their services were a bit on the pricey side for a budget traveler like me. The resort also offers board and kayak rentals.. I saw where the owner stores his stuff, and he has A LOT. I imagine most of them would be used up during peak season. The beach beside patrick's does get swallowed up during high tide.. but pretty with fine sand during low tide.
I would like to commend them on their very thorough and informative website..it is one of the best resort websites I have seen. Basically everything you need to know about Siargao and the how to's are there.
- Also Known As:
- Patrick`s On The Beach Hotel Siargao Island
- Patrick`s On The Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in General Luna on Siargao Island, Patrick’s on the Beach is a lush tropical beach front resort surrounded by beautiful trees, flowers and a pristine white sand beach. This unique resort offers the total Philippine experience. Perfect for a Honeymoon Destination, ideal for Diving, Snorkeling, Surfing, Stand-Up Paddle Boarding, Kite-Boarding, Kayaking, Fishing, Jungle Hiking, Island Hoping, Caving, Mountain Climbing, Bird Watching, Action Touring, Fun & Games and much more… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Patrick's on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.