Stayed in this Hotel with my and one of my close friend's family with three kids during first weekend in April 2013. If you are looking for hotel with beach, don't expect as how shows in their photo gallery. Here is our feedback;
01) The rooms are spacious, well carpeted which was great for my 11months old baby to walk around.
02) Having spacious bathrooms, but not having hot water. And faucet were broken.
03) balconies was not cleaned and full of dust.
04) The food is very very expensive. We ordered Nasi Goreng but they served Frid Rice with Egg.
05) The pool is not well maintained. Especially the kid’s pool is not at all maintained with temperature.
06) The playground gives cause for concern on a safety level. My main suggestion to the hotel for a quick way to make the property more appealing, need to fix garden as fast as possible and it would make a huge difference to the hotel.
07) Also repair the water overflow grates around both pools as the present damaged ones are a accident just waiting to happen.
08) However there is no beach in front of the hotel although their photos show a nice beach with walkway. Sports activities were also not available.
09) The staff is quite friendly and reasonably efficient.
10) As a hotel to visit for a holiday or short break, I don't feel the hotel is yet ready to accommodate this type of customer.
Thank you to all staff for making us so welcome :)
- Also Known As:
- Mirfa Hotel Emirate Of Abu Dhabi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Coastal Retreat. This hotel offers the scenic beauty with its location on a private Island surrounded by 20 hectares of flower gardens and mangrove forest. It is the ideal place for travelers seeking water activities or just relaxation by the blue sea. The Garden Terrace: Overlooking the Large Swimming Pool, the greenery of the garden and the sea beyond, The Garden Terrace is the ideal location for hosting outdoor functions. It offers an extensive an a la carte menu in a casual yet relaxed and refined ambiance. Fine Dining: The restaurant offers an unforgettable dining experience whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner served as a sumptuous buffet or an a la carte meal. The Mirfa sea has the reputation of having the best fish in the entire region therefore our chefs offer the best culinary fish dishes. Location: Located in the Western Region of Abu Dhabi Emirate, the Mirfa Hotel is quietly tucked away on the Dubai - Sila highway, 160 kms from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Its location makes it perfect for a short invigorating break for business travelers and relaxing weekends for families. We take pride in making our guest comfortable with high standards of service and hospitality, while the charmingly appointed and spacious rooms offer breathtaking sea views all day long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Mirfa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.