My family and I returned from a two and a half week holiday in Sri Lanka, where we visited many places, but Kalu's Hideaway was without doubt our favourite! Tucked away in the jungle this eco-friendly lodge hotel, offers a chance to experience some of Sri Lanka's amazing wildlife. There is a rustic charm to it that makes you want to return again and again. The children loved the freedom of the gardens, the crystal clear pool and the incredibly friendly staff. We went on two safaris and both times were blown away by the wildlife so close at hand. I highly recommend this hotel as a total escape from hectic city life. We loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 14 Fourteen Spacious rooms including 5 Superior rooms,6 Deluxe, 2 Chalets & 1 Suite, the hotel caters to the most unique clients. It provides the butler service with personalized dining menu of your choice. The Hotel is located just 5 Minutes next to Udawalawe National Park & Udawalawe Lake. From Colombo 187 km to the Hotel and around 04 hours drive from Colombo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kalu's Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalu`s Hideaway Hotel Uda Walawe National Park
- Kalu's Hideaway Sri Lanka/Uda Walawe National Park