We stayed at the resort for three nights. Loved every minute. We saw wild boar, an elephant, and monkeys right on the grounds of the hotel. It was incredible. The rooms were very nice, friendly staff and excellent food. But what we really loved was the views. Simply amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda