The hotel is well located and rooms are nice but staff made quite a few mistakes. We booked a double room , got a twin . Our room was stifling from heat and since it was prebooked staff could have had the cooling operating as aircon takes ages to get going and was so noisy that we had to swtich it off. The wi fi access process was quite ridiculous.To summarise, many of the slight annoyances we encountered could have been fixed if staff English was just a tad better, and better attention to detail. Food was good on the whole.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda