We spent three nights at Cinnamon Wild, arriving at dusk and rising at 4.30am for our first game drive the next morning. Returning from our game drive we observed crocs wrestling in a lake which was incredible. On arrival back to the hotel it was the first time we had seen it in daylight and was surprised to find those crocs were only 100m away from our lodge; no wonder you are escorted to and from the complex from dusk to dawn! A wild boar family spent their nights and daytime slumbers under our neighbors lodge and we were woken by monkey's jumping around on the roof of ours. The beach here is expansive but the sea is far too dangerous to swim. Food at Cinnamon Wild is as good as anywhere we stayed and lunch is very good value. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda