“YES” 5 of 5 stars

3 attraction reviews
“YES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a must do.
Staff are cool and the skydiving just ROCKS.
Do not put it off get it done.
See you there.

Basseterre, St. Kitts
“Life changing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I don't know if it is possible to put into words how amazing this experience was, Mike, Scotty and Ross were so incredibly nice and they made sure you felt comfortable with the equipment and what to expect before you even left the ground. You practiced everything before you even got on the plane! I have never been sky diving before but Ross made me feel so comfortable that I never even got nervous. There is no better way to experience St Kitts than jumping out of an airplane from 10,000 feet! If you have never been before or even if you have I would recommend going, you won't find a better experience on the island or a better set of sky diving instructors anywhere you go! I wish I could go again right now, it honestly changed my life!

Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
“Awesome experience all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Loved my first skydive in SK. Scotty Mike and Ross were totally professional and explained everything along the way and made us all feel safe. Im not sure I've ever done anything that cool in my life, and I would do it again in a heartbeat! We even had a blast just picking up the videos they took of our dives; getting to laugh at our scared faces over a Carib with the guys made it all the more worth the money.

Basseterre, St. Kitts
“A Break from Studying”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I jumped for the first time with Skydive St. Kitts on February 2, 2013. It was the most amazing experience I've had on the island. Mike, Scotty and Ross were professional, friendly and enthusiastic throughout the day. If you want the most amazing view of St. Kitts and the most intense rush of your life, look no further than Skydive St. Kitts.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Incredible views and breathtaking experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

There is no better way to see the island of St. Kitts than from above! Scotty made me feel so comfortable doing my first skydive. He showed me all the equipment and had me practice the basic skydiving positions before we took off. With Mike cheerfully piloting the plane, we ascended to 9,500 feet above the island, then opened the door and literally stepped out into the sky! The freefall was an awesome sensation. Then it was so relaxing just to float down to the beach below. Scotty showed me how to steer from left to right, and then we made a perfect landing on the beach. Tremendous experience!

Visited January 2013