We stayed in St. Kitts at the Marriott Resort for 4 nights in June 2013. The hotel was very clean, and the staff were attentive and friendly. I was a bit concerned with prior reviews reporting that the staff were not helpful. That was not my experience. Everyone was very pleasant, helpful and courteous. I have no complaints about the hotel, staff or food. I've traveled a fair amount to very nice properties in the Caribbean, Europe and US, and I found this property to be just fine. The room air conditioning was able to maintain a very comfortable temperature as well. While food is not cheap, I found the prices to be in line with what I would expect to pay at any moderate to higher end resort (although I would not describe the Marriott as high end--it was as one might expect a Marriott to be). Our room was very roomy, much larger than one would find in a city.
The people of St Kitts and Nevis that I encountered were friendly. I did not leave the Marriott property for a significant period of time during our stay however. There really is not much for a visiting tourist to do on St Kitts or Nevis outside of the resorts, so there was really no need to leave. The hotel beach was pretty, but not much for snorkelers as compared to the USVI, St. Lucia or St.Martin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott St. Kitts Resort & Royal Beach Casino captivates you from the moment you see it, immersing you in the culture and atmosphere of this most relaxing and romantic of Caribbean Islands. Our breathtaking St. Kitts resort hotel offers an unparalleled island vacation experience. Luxury guest rooms, trimmed with West Indian accents and cutting-edge comforts, are spacious and welcoming. That same Caribbean flavor sets the tone in our 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. For entertainment and relaxation, the resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and boasts an 18-hole championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino Frigate Bay