This 6 night stay was worth every penny. The all inclusive option allowed us to forget about everything. A direct flight and a 10 minute cab ride from the airport to the resort made this trip so easy. I would recommend the resort highly and would return again.
We visited in mid January, the weather was perfect. The resort met all of our expectations. Our room was beautiful; a 1 bedroom suite in building 12, housekeeping was excellent. Pools and beach were clean. Ocean had waves but definitely swimable. Carribbean is a short 15 minute walk.
With the all inclusive option we ate and drank to our hearts content. Never looked at a price on a menu. Food was always good and always had a choice of something satisfying. Frozen drinks became a daily ritual. The all inclusive option allows you to get any snack from the cafe which is great. Snapples, ice cream, fresh fruit, sandwiches to go. The breakfast buffet was always appetizing. The staff at the resort was gracious and we never felt like we had to wait for service.
This vacation was a no brainer. We spent the week relaxing in beautiful surroundings. I really cannot find one bad thing to say about the St Kitts Marriott!
- Also Known As:
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- St Kitts Marriott
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- Marriott St. Kitts
- St. Kitts Marriott
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino Frigate Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott St. Kitts Resort & Royal Beach Casino captivates you from the moment you see it, immersing you in the culture and atmosphere of this most relaxing and romantic of Caribbean Islands. Our breathtaking St. Kitts resort hotel offers an unparalleled island vacation experience. Luxury guest rooms, trimmed with West Indian accents and cutting-edge comforts, are spacious and welcoming. That same Caribbean flavor sets the tone in our 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. For entertainment and relaxation, the resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and boasts an 18-hole championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.