My wife and I stayed at the Marriott St. Kitts in January having left single-digit temperatures in Utah to warm ourselves in the Caribbean sun. We found warm smiles and helpful service throughout our seven-day stay there.
The hotel itself was quite nice, as was the property. The pool was clean and refreshing though the water was surprisingly cold for such a warm location. The beach was by far our favorite place to hang out. We were able to secure a shaded canopy every day And enjoyed a mixture of full sun warm Caribbean water and waves, and shade when we needed it. At first I thought it would have been better if the hotel were located on the Caribbean side of the island, but after a few days of Playing like kids in the Atlantic side waves, we thought it was just right as is.
We dined at several restaurants while there including Rituals for breakfast most mornings, Cathy's and Shiggiddy Shack within walking distance of the hotel. We also had dinner at several of the higher and recommended places and while all very fancy and delicious, would rank them as follows: 1. Marshall's (get the lobster--soo good - not tough and chewy) 2. Pavillions (very flavorful and well presented), and the Italian restaurant on property.
- Also Known As:
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- St Kitts Marriott
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- Marriott St. Kitts
- St. Kitts Marriott
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino Frigate Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott St. Kitts Resort & Royal Beach Casino captivates you from the moment you see it, immersing you in the culture and atmosphere of this most relaxing and romantic of Caribbean Islands. Our breathtaking St. Kitts resort hotel offers an unparalleled island vacation experience. Luxury guest rooms, trimmed with West Indian accents and cutting-edge comforts, are spacious and welcoming. That same Caribbean flavor sets the tone in our 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. For entertainment and relaxation, the resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and boasts an 18-hole championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.