When I (13 people) arrived in St. Kitts, it was such a great feeling to know that I had landed to visit my paternal family's island of birth. It was so amazing seeing the mountains with the clouds around them and the greenery. When we arrived at the Marriott, it was a beautiful place to see and stay for 10 days. The staff greeted us and were so friendly and made us feel comfortable, obliging us from the beginning of our stay to the end. Our room was on the 3rd floor and we could see the mountains, and houses from our side. The Casino was a big hit with the bingo nights Even our room service persons became our friends, They always spoke and full of smiles.
Our taxi driver Henry White nicknamed "Set-up" was the best ever, taking us to Nevis on the ferry in his taxi and driving us all over even visiting peoples homes that he knew.Tthey were so welcoming, feeding us fresh mangoes, coconuts, sugar cane, gynops, and avacadoes right off their trees. "Set-up met us at the hotel when ever we needed to go somewhere right on time, taking us touring all around St. Kitts and Nevis. Visiting the Bestik Printing, The Forte, Monkey Beach, Kathy's Restaurant, Shiggydy Shack, and so much more. St. Kitts and Nevis is a place that I would want to visit again and definately stay at the Marriott.
- Also Known As:
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- St Kitts Marriott
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- Marriott St. Kitts
- St. Kitts Marriott
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino Frigate Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott St. Kitts Resort & Royal Beach Casino captivates you from the moment you see it, immersing you in the culture and atmosphere of this most relaxing and romantic of Caribbean Islands. Our breathtaking St. Kitts resort hotel offers an unparalleled island vacation experience. Luxury guest rooms, trimmed with West Indian accents and cutting-edge comforts, are spacious and welcoming. That same Caribbean flavor sets the tone in our 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. For entertainment and relaxation, the resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and boasts an 18-hole championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.