We stayed at Sugar Bay recently and wanted something affordable and no-frills, as we were going to the Four Seasons in Nevis later on the trip. It was exactly as advertised. The room we rented was clean and very spacious....the A/C unit worked great as well. The front desk people were friendly and courteous. We thought the landscaping and grounds looked a little neglected, but the pools looked nicely kept. Didn't do beach at all, as that was going to be the focus in Nevis. All in all, exactly what we expected from other reviews and a rate under $120 on Kayak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sugar Bay Club Hotel is located in the lively Frigate Bay area of St. Kitts and our property is set amidst five acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the Atlantic Ocean. We offer four restaurants on property, a duty free liquor store, a souvenir shop, an Express Mart and two fresh water swimming pools. Our St. Kitts Hotel is perfect for a relaxing tropical vacation. The Sugar Bay Club Hotel has eighty-nine rooms and suites. We offer amenities such as complimentary wireless internet access, air conditioning, cable TV, telephone, hairdryers, refrigerators, microwaves, tea/coffee making facilities, kitchenettes and private patio or balcony. Choose your view of the Atlantic Ocean, our vibrant garden or one of our two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sugar Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Bay Club Hotel Frigate Bay
- Sugar Bay Club St. Kitts/Frigate Bay