We recently returned from our stay at Rock Haven, The owners, Judith and Keith, are extremely nice. Judith is like your favorite aunt. She made us a great breakfast each morning and answered every question we asked her about the islands and things to do.
The house sits on the top of a hill over looking both sides of the island. It facing directly towards the Atlantic Ocean so there was a great breeze everyday. There are several restaurant within walking distance, but we decided to rent a car. I would recommend renting a car, anyways, as it gives you much more flexibility. Its hard to get lost since there aren't that many roads. Rock Haven is a short drive from the Marriott, several beaches, downtown, and the airport. We were able to leave our car at the airport which made leaving very convenient.
Thank you Judith and Keith, we had a great experience at your B & B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rock Haven Bed & Breakfast receives ongoing accolades for its stunning traditional Caribbean beauty and graciousness. Creative architectural and design fusion superbly blends the expansive flow of a Great House with contemporary touches like vibrant fuchsia walls and a modern, over-sized kitchen. Guests welcome the warmth of this tranquil, serene, majestic home as the perfect setting to enjoy the sumptuous and exquisite breakfasts of owner Judith Blake, whose hospitality and cooking exceed all expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Rock Haven Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rock Haven Bed And Breakfast
- Rock Haven Hotel South Coast
- Rock Haven Bed & Breakfast St. Kitts/Frigate Bay