What a great place. Our room is more like a very upscale apartment in South Beach, Miami. Bed is super comfy. Shower/bathroom is all tile/glass. Nice porch/patio area. Good size kitchen too so you can eat in. Two uncrowded pools & great lobby/lounging areas. Great wifi available throughout hotel & rooms. Everything is brand new & top notch. Older section of hotel is in major remodel mode & the restaurant here should be open in a month or so but there are several places to eat (& a nice coffee shop too) within walking distance. Beach is right across the street (on Atlantic side) & good central location to all the island has to offer. Highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel, a family-run business formerly known as Jack Tar Village for over 20 years, is back with a new look, feel, and focus on Kittitian Culture. Here, you'll rediscover your playful side and learn what it means to "lime", a Kittitian term for hanging out and just getting away from it all. Our Kittitian-focused philosophy, which aims to deliver an authentic island experience, is infused into every aspect of our services and facilities. It's no wonder then that Royal St. Kitts Hotel won the Most Creative Business Award at the St. Kitts Tourism Authority's 2008-09 Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Royal St. Kitts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel And Casino
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel Frigate Bay
- Hotel Royal St Kitts