The hotel is beautifully set out....the beach is amazing. The rooms were quite nice, although we did not get the king sized bed we had booked. All staff members were terrific...always helpful and friendly. The restaurants were overpriced, in particular,The Bleu Restaurant, which was actually disappointing...very high price for an "okay" meal. Fortunately we found many many delightful restaurants outside the hotel. The Concierge is a gem...it was a treat watching him in action! The hotel seemed to just "shut down" after 9 p.m....unless you like spending your time in a Casino....that was a bit disappointing - one "show" of some sort in a week would have been pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel Frigate Bay
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel And Casino
- Royal St Kitts Hotel
- Hotel Royal St Kitts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel, a family-run business formerly known as Jack Tar Village for over 20 years, is back with a new look, feel, and focus on Kittitian Culture. Here, you'll rediscover your playful side and learn what it means to "lime", a Kittitian term for hanging out and just getting away from it all. Our Kittitian-focused philosophy, which aims to deliver an authentic island experience, is infused into every aspect of our services and facilities. It's no wonder then that Royal St. Kitts Hotel won the Most Creative Business Award at the St. Kitts Tourism Authority's 2008-09 Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Royal St. Kitts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.