“Fantastic - Newly Renovated and Luxurious Accomodation” 5 of 5 stars

Royal St. Kitts Hotel
P.O Box 406, Frigate Bay K0M 1N0, St. Kitts   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Frigate Bay
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic - Newly Renovated and Luxurious Accomodation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about the Royal St. Kitts Hotel. The staff were great and the service was second to none. The room was extremely comfortable and everything was brand new because of the recent renovations. A full kitchen, a nice big TV, and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in made sure my stay in St. Kitts was perfect. I will definitely be back ! Thank-You Royal St. Kitts Hotel, experiences like these are hard to come by.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Darren T, Manager at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
We thank you for your review. During the renovations everything was replaced, even the entry door. Our new rooms are functional and comfortable, plush pillow top mattresses, microfiber sofa couches, top of the line air conditioners we spared no expense. Your comfort and satisfaction is our business, thank you for choosing our property we know you have many options. When you are ready to book again please contact the hotel directly. We look forward to your next visit with us.

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We just returned to Florida after spending 6.5 weeks in St. Kitts. Stayed at the Royal St. Kitts Hotel in a newly renovated room with all amenities. Wow! All the staff were very pleasant & very helpful.

We would recommend this hotel to strangers and to all our family and friends. We will be returning in December 2014.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you were able to utilize our extended stay rates. Our focus is your comfort and satisfaction we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass along your comments at our next general staff meeting.
london, england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We have been to the Royal St Kitts for a few year now and I have to say that the newly renovated suits was perfect for our extended stay. We found our room very comfortable and was well equipped with all the necessities to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner if required.
I would have no hesitation recommending the Royal St Kitts to anyone wishing to visit St Kitts.
The hotel is located near to all the action and is very close to the Atlantic Ocean or a short walk to the Caribbean Sea where you can enjoy a drink at one of the local bars and watch the sunset.
We enjoyed our stay so much that we are intending booking another stay in November this year.

Room Tip: You can either choose a room the overlooks the golf course or a lake view
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We look forward to your return later this year, please provide our reservation manager with your airline reservation and we will be sure to have transportation waiting for you at the airport.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Royal St. Kitts Hotel. The service that I received from the front desk , housekeeping, and the restaurant were all 5 star. Reading some of the previous reviews I was not sure what to expect, but the professional service from all the staff was outstanding. I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite which was recently renovated; it had a full size kitchen, sleeper sofa, and fabulous bed. The new huge TV’s were a great addition for the nights I decided to stay in. The water pressure was great and the temperature was hot, a usual problem for me when staying at hotels but here I was truly impressed.

Some previous reviewers mentioned students, from my experience they were of no bother to me. I actually had a conversation with a few medical students who were by the bar one night.

I like to travel and when I do it is not common for me to stay in one area, but Frigate Bay has it all, Beaches, Restaurants, Casinos, Night Life and a mini mart for my groceries. I ventured into town and to the Port a couple of times but I found the area the hotel is in was peaceful and quiet.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was my first time in St. Kitts staying at the Royal Hotel; we stayed in their newly renovated room. The room was completely modernized and up two 5 star standards in my opinion. The room featured all top of the line fixtures and materials that made you feel right at home. We also were very fortunate to get a room looking onto the private lake and the beautiful mountain views that were just breathtaking. Also, I have to say the service at the hotel exceeded my expectations. My family and I have been to several other areas in the Caribbean where the service was lacking. At the Royal the front desk was friendly and very informative. They made sure my family and I were taken care of for the duration of our stay. The staff also gave us good advice of where to go and what to see while my family and I were there. We went into town to see the shops as well as some of their local restaurants. We also booked a Catamaran adventure which I highly recommend going on. It took our family on a tour of the Island and Nevis. It was breathtaking the scenery was tremendous. Also, my kids enjoyed the snorkeling at Reggae Beach were we seen several tropical fish.

Overall, my 7day vacation was just what my family and I needed to get away from daily grind, I will be definitely coming back to the Royal in the near future!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for lakeside view!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Absolutely beautiful hotel, with a very friendly and professional staff, We had a one bedroom suite with a living room and kitchen, It had a very modern and chic look to the room. The view from the balcony was of the mountain side, which was breath taking. The facilities were well taken care of and the landscaping was beautiful. The hotel wasn't far from the beach and there are a lot of things to do in walking distance. The pool was a nice touch to the hotel if you didn't want to go to the beach. I had an amazing time and would definitely recommend staying at the Royal!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Darren T, Manager at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank-you for you kind words. We try to create memorable experience for all our guests and personalize each stay. Over the last year we have taken the time to renovate our property and provide a truly wonderful experience. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated salt water pool over looking the lake and hill tops of St. Kitts. We look forward to your next visit to beautiful St. Kitts.

Been to Royal St. Kitts Hotel? Share your experiences!